Job no: 495223
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
- Build your career in the vibrant WHS Asbestos consulting industry
- Work on varied and challenging projects whilst learning from our industry experts
- Sydney, New South Wales
It's a great time to join Coffey. We're now part of something bigger. We've joined Tetra Tech - a team of 16,000 people working in 400 locations across the globe.
About the role
This role isn't just a desk job. It's about getting out in the field and experiencing hands on learning, being exposed to how we engage with our clients and contractors, and preparing technical reports for a diverse range of challenging projects.
Reporting to the WHS Management and Compliance Leader NSW/ACT, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and be supported by our experienced professionals.
The key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking technical and non-technical tasks including fieldwork, contributing to client projects, collating, analysing and interpreting data and producing client reports;
- Developing relationships with clients and delivering specialist WHS and Asbestos Consulting on a continual basis;
- Advising on WHS compliance requirements with reference to legislation, standards and organisational/corporate governances;
- Contributing to a large range of diverse projects and identifying and communicating risks to Project Managers; and
- Building business knowledge on how best to promote our WHS team's technical capabilities and offerings to clients.
What makes us different is that we are recognised globally for our consulting expertise and ability to provide smart solutions to our clients. That means working on a broad range of client projects and learning from our industry professionals.
We offer ongoing mentoring and supervision, the opportunity to work within an experienced multi-disciplinary team, the opportunity to travel throughout the country and exposure to variety of different services.
To be successful in this varied role you will need to possess a Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Diploma in relevant Science disciplines with 1-2 years industry experience. Alternatively you must have extensive practical experience and knowledge.
You will be (or be working towards becoming) a Licenced Asbestos Assessor, alongside having a current driver's licence with the freedom of mobility to travel for projects when required.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong team focus and enthusiasm to develop innovative and practical client solutions.
Ideally you will have a basic theoretical knowledge of WHS, occupational hygiene and the base level understanding of project management elements.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now