Job no: 495282
Work type: Casual
Location: Australia - WA
Categories: Testing services - construction materials
- Work alongside and learn from our industry experts.
- Entry level and experienced Technicians required.
- Perth, Western Australia.
Great opportunity for Technicians of varying experience to contribute to an energetic and focused team. Build and grow your technical skills while collaborating and working alongside our industry experts.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
About the role
If you're interested in a role that requires you to be technically astute, physically fit, to work well in a team environment and deliver smart solutions for your clients, then a role as a Technician may well be the start for you!
A typical day for a Technician includes:
- Performing daily laboratory testing;
- Undertaking field work: preparing and testing soil, concrete and material samples;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with agreed standards;
- Ensuring consistency in accuracy and timely output of work; and
- Administration duties such as setting up work orders and reports.
We’re seeking someone who:
- Can demonstrate a strong work ethic, the ability to work well as part of a team and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety.
- Previous experience in the construction industry and a white card is beneficial, as is a driver’s license.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply. Additionally, all successful applicants will undergo a drug, alcohol and medical test as part of Coffey's recruitment process.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now