Job no: 495340
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Project management consulting
- Time for a change and work with seasoned project management professionals in a highly successful team?
- Chance to carve out a valuable career doing what you love whilst supporting our business achieve further success
- Sydney, New South Wales
It’s a great time to join Coffey. We’re are part of something bigger. We are part of Tetra Tech - a team of 16,000 people working in 400 locations across the globe.
About the role
This is the perfect opportunity for a consulting expert to stay hands-on while building your leadership career.
An immediate opportunity exists for a strong Senior Project Manager to join our award winning consultancy. The position will be exposed to a range a multimillion dollar projects primarily within the Education and mixed use.
As a valuable member of the team, reporting to the Practice Leader Project Management, Sydney, the main objective of your role is to:
- Building on, leading, managing and delivering a portfolio of projects
- Managing projects from inception to handover with the client whilst ensuring all objectives in regard to project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, human resource management, procurement and integration are met
- Guiding, mentoring and building the capability in the team by sharing your experiences and expertise
- Assisting the senior management team in winning new work for the business
We’re looking for someone with big ideas and proven results in driving business performance and growth within a project management services organisation.
You might be an experienced Project Manager looking for that next step in your career or a Senior Project Manager looking to join this reputable group. You’ll need to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications will be complemented by having project management accreditation
- Strong financial acumen and commercial smarts
- Experience in consultancy client-side project management with highly refined project management, planning and organisational skills across a broad range of sectors
- Substantial local market experience and well established networks within NSW with experience in construction project management working on education, mixed use, and ideally Defence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work well in a team environment, and have the ability to think clearly and logically and display a high level of negotiation skills
- A desire and skill in coaching and developing up-and-coming project managers
- Be looking for a long term position in an energetic and collaborative business with a strong team culture
- Additionally, seeing the big picture whilst maintaining a grounded and level headed approach to project leadership is one of your assets.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now