Job no: 495447
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Be involved in WA mining industry, work on unique and interesting projects
- Great career opportunity
- Perth, Western Australia
About the role
Working within our Electrical & Instrumentation Group, you’ll be working with senior engineers and designers on a variety of interesting and unique projects in the mining, minerals processing and materials handling industry.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Electrical and Instrumentation engineering design for feasibility studies through to Brownfields and Greenfields projects
- Lead electrical and multi-disciplinary projects
- Occasional site based activities such as investigations, client liaison, testing and commissioning
- Ensuring project goals and milestones are achieved
- Providing a high level of customer service in relation to engineering services to internal and external clients
Critical to your success is:
- Completed tertiary qualification(s) in an Electrical Engineering or related discipline recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience particularly in the Australian mining/materials handling industry
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and how they are applied to the design of electrical installations
- Experience with electrical engineering software such as DigSilent and CDEGS
- Experience with protection grading and settings
- Be willing and able to travel on an occasional basis
- Strong English communication skills – written & oral
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, in particular MS Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to maintain high level of professional integrity
Experience in the mining, minerals processing and materials handling industry along with site based experience will be viewed favourably.
This role is perfect for a driven and proactive professional to take the next step in their career into a senior or lead level role.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Tetra Tech Proteus believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now