Job no: 495449
Work type: Permanent
Location: New Zealand
Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Christchurch
- A well-established local consulting business backed by a global success story
- Stable and positive team culture
It's a great time to join Coffey. We've got a strong pipeline of work in New Zealand. We offer you flexibility, a positive business culture where ideas are promoted and the backing of a large global company.
Coffey is the smart choice for people who are going places – just like you.
About the role
This role will suit a high performing principal geotechnical engineer with a reputation for quality work and a list of recognisable projects in the New Zealand.
With 10+ years’ experience in the local market, our Christchurch business is an integral part of the New Zealand consulting business and is a key contributor to the growing and high-performing region.
This pivotal role needs a person capable of building strong client relationships, who is commercially astute and can network to bring in new business.
If you are looking to work on a variety of projects and you enjoy training and mentoring staff then this could be the perfect role.
Clients are critical to a consulting business and this role will see you managing and growing our client base.
Ideally you will have the following experience and qualifications
- Be adept in civil/geotechnical engineering & be a Chartered Engineer (or working towards this).
- Have relevant professional experience in a consulting environment and in transport and infrastructure projects.
- Be an experienced project manager of small & large scale projects & be able to drive financial and risk management
- Be able to build strong trusted client relationships to grow market share.
- Have the ability to lead and grow a team of engineers and geologists.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity confidentially please call June Roberts on 03 336 5433.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now