Job no: 495464
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - VIC, British Indian Ocean Territory
- Great opportunity to work on iconic projects
- Join a well-established groundwater and hydrogeology team, work with the best local and national expertise
- Develop your career within a team of experts
Coffey is a successful international company and part of the Tetra Tech group with 16,000 people 400 locations across the globe. A career with Coffey exposes you to world-class expertise in delivering projects across transport and property infrastructure, natural resources, industry, defence, mining, environmental auditing, and oil and gas.
About the opportunity
Our Hydrogeologists, Scientists and Engineers provide technical expertise to clients and fulfill crucial project roles. You will work closely with the existing team of Senior Consultants to support the Environmental Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) team, the Site Assessment and Remediation (SAR) team, the Geotechnical team, and for dedicated groundwater clients.
What will you do?
- Day-to-day activities for our hydrogeology team members are dependent on level, experience and allocated projects. As a specialist on our team, you may:
- Provide specialist hydrogeological advice across a variety of environmental fields
- Manage hydrogeological, groundwater or water related projects
- Conduct field works including for example site assessment, well installation, soil and bore logging, aquifer testing, soil investigations, and other related tasks
- Undertake data analysis and modelling
- Field groundwater sampling/monitoring
- Writing and preparing groundwater and environmental technical reports
- Prepare proposals and costings
These positions will provide excellent career development opportunity. Positions are available for candidates with between 3 and 12 years experience.
- You will have demonstrated experience in groundwater and/or environmental consulting
- You will have a tertiary qualification in science or engineering relevant for the positions. For example: Science or Applied Science degree with hydrogeology/geology majors
- Other equivalent and relevant discipline such as Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering, with associated experience, training or qualification in hydrogeology
- Exposure to or developed skills in groundwater modelling desirable, but not essential
- Well-developed planning, project management and organisational skills
- Highly professional and service driven, you will excel in relationship building and project delivery
- Enviable written and verbal communication skills
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now