Job no: 495473
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
- Diverse administration role within a successful global company
- 8 month maternity cover contract
- Chatswood, New South Wales
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Support Administrator to assist a dedicated and high performing team of professionals.
About the role
In this diverse 8 month maternity cover contract you’ll be reporting to the Administration Leader and responsible for providing general and project based administration support across 3 business lines in the Sydney office.
A typical day might look like this;
- Liaising with Project Managers and assisting with the preparation of proposals, bids, reports and tenders e.g. formatting, compiling, binding and converting to PDF;
- Maintaining accurate records via spread sheets, databases and other records management systems; and
- Providing ad hoc administrative and reception support to the wider team as required.
- You’ll have previous experience providing administration support within a fast paced, high performing work environment.
- Previous experience of preparing tenders, bids or proposals is looked upon favourably.
- You’ll also need to be an advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and have experience using a database system.
- This role will put your organisational skills to the test, so we’ll need you to have a keen eye for detail, a focus on high quality and the ability to work within a team environment
- You’ll also need high levels of energy, flexibility and initiative to manage your competing priorities and to meet critical client deadlines!
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now