Job no: 495477
Work type: Contract
Location: New Zealand
- Varied administration support role with flexible work arrangements on offer.
- 14 month maternity cover contract.
- Christchurch, New Zealand.
Great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to support a dedicated and high performing team, with flexible work options available.
Reporting to the Operations Manager Southern Region, this 14 month maternity cover role is pivotal to the Christchurch team. You’ll be working closely with Project Managers and Team Leaders and responsible for providing general and project based administration support across different business lines.
A typical day might look like this;
- Providing financial assistance including invoicing, expense claims, purchase orders, budget claims and time sheets;
- Providing administrative support such as assisting with reports, updating CV’s and formatting documents using Word, Excel and PDF;
- Maintaining accurate records via spread sheets, databases and other records management systems;
- Assisting with the induction of new employees; and
- Providing adhoc administrative support where required.
With flexible work arrangements on offer this is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working Administrator to work for a global professional consultancy.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Previous experience working in a diverse and fast paced Administration or Accounting role;
- Experience working within Engineering, Professional Services or Consultancies looked upon favourably;
- This role will put your organisational skills to the test, so you’ll to have a keen eye for detail, a focus on high quality and the ability to work within a team environment;
- You’ll be an intermediate to advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and be able to pick up new systems and databases easily; and
- You’ll also need flexibility and initiative to manage your competing priorities and to meet critical deadlines!
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now