Job no: 495478
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - VIC
- 12 month contract opportunity to work for a global consultancy
- Diverse and dynamic role, providing support to our Geotechnics team
- Abbotsford, Melbourne.
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Management Administrator to work alongside and support a high performing, energetic and focused team.
Due to the recent success of winning varied projects, we are currently seeking a dedicated Project Management Administrator to help support our Geotechnics discipline, in a 12 month contract role. This position will see you working alongside Project Managers and Geotechnical Engineers to ensure we achieve client and project goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administration support such as producing, compiling, editing and formatting reports and tenders;
- Providing financial assistance including invoicing, approval of payments, budget claims and time sheets;
- Liaising with project stakeholders including, the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users;
- Maintaining accurate records via spreadsheets, databases and other record management systems; and
- Providing adhoc duties when needed.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Previous experience in a fast paced and diverse Administration role, with the ability to hit the ground running and quickly pick up systems;
- The aptitude to not only prioritise and multi-task but to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office Suite including Excel; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable communicating effectively to all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hardworking Project Management Administrator, who can work under pressure, to join a global consultancy.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now