Job no: 495479
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - VIC
- Work within a global professional services consultancy in a diverse support role for our Environment’s team.
- Two year contract to support major infrastructure projects.
- Abbotsford, Melbourne.
Join our friendly, high performing Administration team; delivering exceptional customer service and administrative support to our Environment’s discipline.
Reporting to the Senior Associate Environmental Scientist, this two year contract role is primarily to support major infrastructure projects. You’ll be working closely with Project Managers and Environmental Consultants and responsible for assisting with the management of the planning, coordination and delivery of all aspects of projects to achieve client and project objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the local Environments team, including report compilation, formatting and preparing tenders;
- Providing some financial assistance including purchase orders and invoicing;
- Liaising with the travel team to co-ordinate travel, accommodation, visas and assisting with preparing field packs;
- Assisting with new employee inductions; and
- Adhoc duties when needed.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- A customer service focus with a key eye for detail and great organisational skills;
- The passion and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and high performing work environment, with the ability to prioritise competing tasks and deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable communicating effectively to all levels; and
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and hardworking Project Management Administrator to join a global professional service consultancy.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now