Job no: 495482
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - QLD
- Join a top tier global consultancy
- Work on varied and challenging projects whilst learning from our industry experts
- Several positions available in Brisbane, Queensland
We have a passionate and highly experienced team of engineers, geologists and project management consultants working on some of Brisbane’s biggest, high profile and most challenging transport & infrastructure projects.
Due to recent growth, we currently have Graduate, Intermediate and Senior positions in Brisbane and we're looking for the best Geotechnical Engineers/Geologists to join our team and be part of a world class geotechnical hub.
If you want to expand your geotechnical future and broaden your experience, then come to Coffey and own your career.
About the role
What makes us different is that we are recognised globally for our consulting expertise and our ability to provide smart solutions to our clients. That means that you’ll work on a broad range of client projects and learn from some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
You will work as part of a close-knit team, planning and undertaking both office and field work.
Working with an energetic and focused team, a typical day includes:
To excel in this role we need you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering, engineering geology or related field
- Field work experience, including drilling, logging bore holes and field investigations
- Ideally some experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer from a Geotechnical consultancy
- Excellent communication skills with sound analytical- and report writing skills,
- Confidence in interacting with clients and a genuine desire to build a career in consulting
- A full driver’s licence is a must and the ability to travel within the role – including rural Queensland
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position. Coffey is not able to sponsor international applicants for these roles.
Interested? Then we’d like to hear from you.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now