Job no: 495490
Work type: Contract
Location: New Zealand
- Diverse and fast paced position working within a supportive and dedicated team environment
- 12 month maternity cover contract
- Auckland, New Zealand
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Support Administrator to gain further experience within a successful global company
About the role
In this 12 month maternity cover contract you’ll be reporting to the Administration Manager and supporting a number of offices across New Zealand’s North island. You’ll be primarily responsible for maintaining project data by liaising with project stakeholders, including consultants, managers and our clients.
A typical day might look like this;
- Responsible for the input and maintenance of project data on our system, such as setup of projects, budget updates, date changes and closing projects;
- Ensure Invoices to clients are created, amended and issued in a timely manner;
- Collate and analyse project performance data; and
- Providing administrative support such as sending timesheet reminders, reporting and other adhoc administrative and reception duties.
- You’ll have around 3-5 years’ experience providing administration support within a fast paced, high performing work environment.
- You’ll have experience using Oracle and be an intermediate user of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working within Engineering, Professional Services or Consultancies is looked upon favourably.
- It is preferable that you have a Degree or Certificate in Administration, Accounting or other related areas.
- This role will put your organisational skills to the test, so we’ll need you to show initiative, have a keen eye for detail and a focus on high quality.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now