Job no: 495496
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Project management consulting
- A brilliant opportunity to work with skilled PMs on Education Infrastructure projects
- Have access to the best of the best both locally and nationally
- Being part of Coffey, means being part of Tetra Tech, a team of 16,000 people working in 400 locations across the globe
This is one of Coffey’s largest offices within a leading Project Management consultancy. Working in Newcastle you’ll be close to its famous beaches.
Our talented project management specialists collaborate with our clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
About the opportunity
Manage the full project delivery life-cycle for a range of projects in Health, Education and Defense sectors. This role makes a difference by:
- Leading and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Successfully delivering projects from inception to handover
- Ensuring all objectives are met including; project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, human resource management, procurement and integration
People enjoy working in this team because we have a fast and dynamic environment so you can expect we’ll fast track your development and what you’re exposed to.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture, quantity surveying or a relevant post graduate degree
- 5+ years’ experience in the industry of building design, construction and infrastructure
- Strong client-side project management understanding
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- PRINCE2 qualifications beneficial, but not necessary
- Enviable communication skills – written and verbal with a collaborative team focus
- Commercial acumen and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Education experience is ideal, but Health and/or Defense sector expertise will be well regarded
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now