Job no: 495502
Work type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Categories: International development
We need a digital officer who can work across practices to provide fast and creative solutions to issues of how we present ourselves, whether that is turning around social media output on a practically instant timeline, turning tables of our results into appealing and engaging graphics, capturing moments of achievement on whatever recording technology is available, or making a dry proposal pop out from the page. By having a digital officer we want to improve the readibility and impact of our proposals and publicity documents, provide regular updates on our work for websites & social media using innovative and modern formats and contribute to the digital activities of our projects.
To play your part, you’ll need to deliver on these key result areas:
Delivering client value
- Offer colleagues across the business creative yet thematically and strategically appropriate ideas for original content.
- Set and execute timelines and workplans for the creation of content.
- Building the business.
- Advise across the company on digital solutions for different needs.
- Identify and build our engagement on social media with key people and organisations and for key industry events and initiatives.
- Work with digital specialists across Coffey International Development Services (IDS) worldwide.
- Focussing on commercial results.
- Provide visuals on a fast turn-arouond when required
- Build a deep understanding of the company’s position, industry and strategic aims, in order to fully inform your work.
Important requirements for success:
You’ll be expected to:
- Drive our digital output and appearance, working on publicity and business development material.
- Project manage the creation and placement of digital content.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of digital channels.
- Advise on and develop creative digital products that will build memorable visuals around our projects.
- Be an ambassador for Coffey in the market; promote our interests and reputation.
- Protect our confidential information and intellectual property.
- Follow our policies and code of conduct.
- Play an active role in your safety and the safety of others around you.
You’ll need these qualifications/certificates:
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, digital marketing, graphic design, journalism, international development, or other relevant discipline.
- If the above degree is not in a graphic design or digital discipline, an appropriate qualification in digital content production or evidence of digital experience and achievements must be provided in place.
You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing multimedia content such as infographics, video, audio, animations and photo stories (including advanced use of the Adobe Creative Suite).
- The ability to explore, understand and adopt new media software and systems.
- Advanced experience of the Microsoft Office suite, including template development and formatiting in Word & PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Experience of using content management systems to create and publish website content .
- Experience of using Google Analytics and other tools to report on online performance.
- Experience of email marketing, especially in Mailchimp.
- Keen interest in and awareness of latest trends in digital communications, multimedia and social media.
Special conditions for this role
- Flexibility to accommodate occasional out of hours conference calls due to the global nature of the business
- Occasional travel may be required
Please note you must be eligible to work within the UK to apply for this position.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now