Job no: 495528
Work type: Casual
Location: New Zealand
Categories: Testing services - construction materials
- Seeking junior and experienced Technicians to join a dedicated team of professionals
- Contribute to the growth and success of our Testing business
- Several vacancies in East Tamaki, New Zealand
Exciting opportunity for experienced Field Technicians to help grow and enhance our Auckland Testing business, within a collaborative team environment.
About the role
required to work in the field and in the laboratory and help maintain the laboratories IANZ accreditation
- Geotechnical field and investigation
- Laboratory testing
- Preparing and testing of soil and aggregates
- Fostering relationships with clients;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with agreed standards
- Ensuring consistency in accuracy and timely output of work.
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking field Technician who:
- Has previous experience in construction material testing, including using Nuclear Gauge Meters,
- Has sound report preparation and client liaison skills
- Has prior experience in mentoring or coaching more junior Technicians
- Is physically able to perform a manual labour role which includes heavy lifting
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety
- Has a current full NZ drivers licence, class 2 would be an advantage
- Likes the outdoors
- Using the laboratory LIM system Questlab would be an advantage but training will be given
Please note that all successful applicants will undergo a drug, alcohol and medical test as part of Coffey's recruitment process.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package,
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a Global company
- To work alongside a great team of like-minded technicians and geologist
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now