Job no: 495543
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - ACT
Categories: Project management consulting
- A brilliant opportunity to work with a top tier PM consultancy
- Significant local and national growth in Defence and Government Infrastructure projects
- Fyshwick, Canberra
About the opportunity
Joining Coffey means you’ll work with the best of the best in client side project management both locally and nationally.
You’ll work in a team of highly skilled project managers, supported by senior project managers, to deliver the full project life-cycle for a range of capital infrastructure projects in Defence and other public sectors.
This role makes a difference by:
- Successfully delivering projects from inception to handover
- Leading and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring all objectives are met including; project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, human resource management, procurement and integration
People in our Canberra team are enjoying the fast and dynamic team environment due to our significant growth.
We’ll fast track your client-side career development with broad exposure to a variety of projects - you’ll work locally and also be involved in supporting a range of national projects – some of which may require some travel.
But it’s not all work and no play – we’re committed to offering a work/life balance to suit your individual needs, work flexibility and a fun, fast and supportive team environment.
You’ll need to have:
- A tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture, quantity surveying or other relevant post graduate degree
- Demonstrated experience in the industry of building design, construction and infrastructure – a building license will be well regarded
- An understanding of client-side project management along with highly developed client relationship skills
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Enviable communication skills – written and verbal
- Defence experience is ideal, but other public sector experience will be well regarded
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now