Job no: 495640
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Be involved in WA mining industry, work on unique and interesting projects
- Career development opportunity
- Perth, Western Australia
You'll learn from our specialists. Their industry insight and global experience will make a difference to yours.
About the role
Due to our continuing success, we have the opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Designer to join our Electrical & Instrumentation Group in the Perth office.
As a Graduate Designer, you will be working with Engineers and Designers on various interesting and unique projects whilst developing your skills and industry knowledge in the process.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Assist with Electrical and Instrumentation engineering design and documentation
- Developing Electrical Design skills
- Ensuring project goals and milestones are achieved
- Providing a high level of customer service in relation to engineering services to internal and external clients
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as filing, drafting and document controlling
Critical to your success is that you:
- have completed, or in final year of an Advanced Diploma of Engineering – Electrical, Certificate III in Engineering - Technical or similar OR
- hold an electrical trade background with some CAD experience or training
- have exposure to CAD software, either Microstation or AutoCAD
- are proficient in Microsoft applications, in particular MS Word and Excel
- possess a genuine interest in pursuing a career in Electrical Design
- Have an ability to prioritise tasks and work to meet multiple deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrate excellent English communication skills
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Tetra Tech Proteus believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now