Job no: 495641
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Develop your career with a leader in the environmental consulting industry
- Work with industry experts on a diverse range of challenging projects across WA
- Full time role based in Perth, Western Australia
Whether it's building your technical expertise or consulting skills, we’ll challenge you to seek more and think smarter, every day.
About the role
You’ll be part of our close-knit multi-disciplinary team of consultants providing hazardous materials and occupational hygiene services to our clients. You will be provided with great support and you'll get the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and clients.
Here’s what you’ll be focussed on as you continue to develop your skills:
- Preparation and completion of fieldwork including site surveys and risk assessments
- Collating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data
- Supporting the preparation of technical reports with supervision
- Contribute to the development and submission of winning proposals
- Manage small scale or low complexity projects with supervision
- Participate in and contribute to developing technical solutions, options and initiatives to meet our clients’ needs
To fit the role you need to demonstrate in your application that you:
- hold a Tertiary qualification from a recognised institution related to occupational hygiene or health and safety;
- have strong technical skills gained through your studies and career;
- have industry experience completing hazmat surveys, occupational hygiene or safety related work;
- are a great communicator and also display outstanding analytical and report writing skills;
- have a willingness to work away from home conducting surveys and risk assessments throughout WA and occasionally inter-state or internationally;
- are a team player;
- have a strong drive to forge a career in occupational hygiene or safety by developing your skills and learning from colleagues;
- are personally well organized, flexible when required to meet client demands; and
- consistently deliver high quality work.
For this role you will also hold a current Class C WA driving license and have full rights to work in Australia.
Our talented health, safety and environmental specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now