Job no: 495647
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
Electrical Engineer - Perth, Western Australia
- Be involved in WA mining industry, work on unique and interesting projects
- Career development opportunity
- Casual or permanent role in Perth, Western Australia
You'll learn from our specialists. Their industry insight and global experience will make a difference to yours.
About the role
Due to our continuing success, we have the opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Electrical & Instrumentation Group in the Perth office.
The successful candidate will be a driven and pro-active professional and will preferably have experience to date in the mining, minerals processing and materials handling industry.
You will be working with Senior Engineers and Designers on various interesting and unique projects whilst developing your skills and industry knowledge in the process.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Perform and assist with Electrical and Instrumentation engineering design and documentation for feasibility studies through to Brownfields and Greenfields projects
- Perform occasional site based activities such as investigations, client liaison, testing and commissioning
- Ensuring project goals and milestones are achieved
- Providing a high level of customer service in relation to engineering services to internal and external clients
Critical to your success is:
- Bachelor Completed tertiary qualification(s) in an Electrical Engineering or related discipline recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience particularly in the Australian mining/materials handling industry
- Be willing and able to travel on an occasional basis
- Demonstrate excellent English communication skills – written & oral
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, in particular MS Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain high level of professional integrity
- Site experience will be viewed favourably
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Tetra Tech Proteus believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now