Job no: 495661
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
Categories: Project management consulting
- Join our growing team and be part of delivering contamination management solutions to our clients
- A dynamic client facing role working on a variety of challenging projects across a range of industries
- Full time role based in state of the art offices in Perth CBD, Western Australia
When you join Coffey you’ll be part of a premier provider of consulting and engineering services with 16,000 staff and 400 offices worldwide.
About the role
Reporting to the Environments Leader Perth, the main objective of your role will be to utilise your technical skills, business acumen and project management skills to deliver projects for our diverse range of clients.
Your role requires you to:
- Key client management
- Portfolio and project management
- Undertaking fieldwork management and supervision including site investigations and remediation activities
- Liaising with clients, sub-consultants, and stakeholders to provide high level advice and service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing proposals and winning projects for complex site assessment and remediation projects
- Preparation of comprehensive high level technical reports
Ideally you'll have:
- Qualifications in earth science, geology or environmental science or engineering with a strong background in Western Australia
- Broad experience and a good track record in contaminated land assessment and remediation projects with specific experience in assessment, remediation and contaminant hydrogeology
- Noteworthy experience working with clients with a strong understanding of the contaminated land market.
- Exceptional verbal communication coupled with professional writing skills to produce highly technical reports and winning proposals
- An ability to build effective relationships with clients and key stakeholders through project delivery and business development activities
- High level of motivation to take personal ownership of quality delivery of contaminated land projects
- An affinity for problem solving, and enthusiasm for innovative and practical solutions will ensure your success in this role.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now