Job no: 495675
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NT
Categories: Project management consulting
- Challenging and dynamic role working on one of the largest Defence projects currently under construction in the NT
- Top tier professional services consultancy firm
- Katherine, Northern Territory
Brilliant opportunity for a professional and service focused Assistant Project Manager to join our supportive and successful team.
About the role
As a valuable member of the Project Management team, you’ll undertake and assist with the supervised management of the planning, co-ordination and delivery of all aspects of a project to achieve client and project objectives.
A typical day includes:
- Supporting staff to manage project scope, time, cost, quality, communications, risk, procurement and integration to achieve client and project objectives;
- Providing assistance with leading and managing project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users;
- Working with project teams to develop experience in the project management competency elements and application of project management knowledge;
- Supporting the delivery of different project types and industry sectors – both broad and specialized;
- Assisting with business development by developing internal and external relationships;
- Undertaking project documentation management and administrative duties including preparation and issue of contract instructions and correspondence.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Construction or Project Management from a recognised institution;
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management principles and processes to service delivery for low to medium complexity projects;
- Passion and professionalism with the willingness to learn and grow through training and experience;
- A strong team focus and excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- A commitment to providing quality client service.
Experience in projects within a defence, government or related services environment will be highly regarded.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now