Job no: 495715
Work type: Permanent, Contract
Location: Australia - VIC
- Drive your specialist career in a top tier consulting firm
- Work with 1st class local and national experts in containment and remediation engineering
- Abbotsford, Melbourne
About the opportunity
Working within a niche team of containment and remediation experts which is a critical part of our large and growing Site Assessment and Remediation practice, you’ll focus on risk mitigation and remediation projects of soil, water, gas and vapour contamination.
You’ll provide support to our environmental auditors in completing remediation planning and implementation activities on site investigation and excavation programs, as well as working closely with the greater hydrogeology and site assessment teams to provide quality outcomes for a broad range of local and national projects.
Day to day activities will be dependent on your level of experience and allocated projects, and are likely to include:
- Providing technical input and support to our environmental auditors on various landfill and/or contaminated land projects
- Undertaking a range of landfill related environmental management projects including preparation of risk assessments, environmental monitoring plans and rehabilitation plans
- Working within the greater contaminated site assessment team providing support on various site assessment and/or remediation projects
- Writing and preparing technical reports
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals
This role is an excellent career development opportunity in a highly sought-after field and will suit remediation professionals with between 4 and 10 years’ experience.
With relevant tertiary qualifications, you’ll have demonstrated experience in environmental site assessment with some specific experience in remediation work of soil, water, gas and vapour contamination.
You’ll also have:
- Well-developed planning, organisational and project delivery skills
- A highly professional and service driven approach – enjoying and excelling in relationship building with stakeholders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability, agility and a passion for developing your career in specialist remediation project management and consulting
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now