Job no: 495756
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NT
Categories: Project management consulting
- Are you an experienced project manager with a background in client side Project Management?
- Challenging and dynamic role working on one of the largest Defence projects currently under construction in the NT
- Tindal / Katherine, Northern Territory
Brilliant opportunity for a professional and commercially astute Project Manager to join our supportive and successful team in a client-side role on a large Defence project.
About the role
As a valuable member of our well established team, you’ll work closely with Senior Project Managers and Project Directors on a variety of property infrastructure projects to build your consulting career.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Proactively managing project deliverables, budgets, resourcing, communications and integration to achieve quality client solutions and objectives
- Leading and managing project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users
- Developing effective client relationships to identify repeat and new business opportunities
- Providing mentoring to assistant project managers
We need you to bring:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture, quantity surveying or a relevant post graduate degree
- Proficiency or strong understanding in client-side project management, with outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Experience working on a range of property projects across a variety of industries
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- Sound commercial acumen
- Ability to build strong rapport and interpersonal relationships at all levels
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now