Job no: 495794
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
- Busy role working with Specialists in the field
- Want to give your career a new look? Come to Coffey – a Tetra Tech company, there is plenty of room to expand your future.
- Abbotsford, Melbourne
About the role
Due to recent growth a great opportunity has arisen to work with our WHS team in Melbourne. The role isn't just a desk job. It’s about getting out in the field and applying your knowledge and experience, being exposed to how we engage with our clients and contractors, and preparing technical reports for a diverse range of challenging projects. You will contribute to client projects with the support of other consultants.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Asbestos and hazardous materials surveys
- Air monitoring and clearance inspections during and after asbestos removal, fire, mould and meth lab remediation
- Asbestos fibre counting in a NATA-accredited laboratory
- Occupational hygiene and indoor air quality assessments to identify health issues or maintain compliance in the workplace
- Management of projects and client liaison
- Production of high quality survey and laboratory reports.
What makes us different is that we are recognised globally for our consulting expertise and our ability to provide smart solutions to our clients. That means you'll be working on a broad range of client projects and learning from our industry professionals.
To be successful in this role you'll need to:
- Have 2+ years' experience in a similar role having worked as a consultant for a medium - large organisation
- Experience in asbestos and hazmat surveying
- This role is 60-70% field based so you need to enjoy to work in the field
- Be a team player, having strong communication skills and a pro-active can-do approach
- Hold a full driver’s license and have the flexibility to travel regionally with short notice
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in a related field.
Your high work ethic, ability to build and maintain relationships, together with your motivation to grow with Coffey will be the key for your success and professional development. We’ll develop your skills in engaging with clients, contributing to winning proposals and delivering projects.
Our WHS team in Melbourne is growing and this is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful team and work for an internationally company and a key player in the field. So if this sounds like you, apply today!
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now