Job no: 495801
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
- Key hands on role – small team of consultants – great career growth opportunity
- Exposure to varied and interesting projects with large and well known clients
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Play a key role in delivering contaminated land management solutions; contribute to growing our local business and work in a great supportive team.
When you join Coffey you will be part of Tetra Tech, a premier worldwide provider of consulting and engineering services with 16,000 staff and 400 offices worldwide.
About the role
Reporting to the Environments Practice Leader, Canberra the main objective of your role will be to utilise your technical and project management skills to deliver projects for our diverse range of clients.
Your role requires you to contribute to both site assessment and remediation projects and to assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals, reports and other documentation.
Assuming the role of project supervisor for assessment, remediation and validation activities and supported by senior staff, this hands on role will require you to interpret data and report on environmental site investigations as well as liaise with clients, sub-consultants, and stakeholders in an advisory capacity.
In this small but growing team, you’ll need a flexible approach to managing projects and priorities and a focus on continually building and developing strong client relationships.
In return, you’ll have the chance to work with a team who is backed by renowned technical experts on a diverse range of projects. You’ll enjoy flexible work practices and the benefits of career growth in a top tier consultancy.
Ideally you will have:
- tertiary qualifications in Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology or a related discipline
- broad experience in contaminated land assessment and remediation projects, with experience in site assessment, remediation and contaminant hydrogeology, preferably in NSW/ACT
- solid experience in remediation and site assessment, and the related ground water sampling and soil sampling requirements
- sound analytical and report writing skills
- confident communication and client relationships skills
- considerable experience and working knowledge of guidelines and standards related to the management of contamination land
- a flexible and committed approach to your work; strong organisation skills and a genuine desire to build your career in this area
- a current Australian driver’s license
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a successful team and work for an internationally company and a key player in the field. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now