Job no: 495849
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
- Mix of field and office work
- Work with the experts in the field and grow your career in WHS
- Chatswood, Sydney
Our team of experienced professionals will help you build a rewarding career in hazmat and occupational hygiene while you enjoy the benefits that come from working for an international brand.
About the role
This is a specialist role where you will be responsible for delivering hazardous materials and occupational hygiene consulting services. You will be servicing clients in the Sydney area with regional travel as required. There may also be occasional interstate travel. This is a challenging and rewarding role with a focus on supplying superior service in the area of hazardous materials consulting to Coffey’s expanding client base.
As a member of the team, reporting to the Business Manager, your role will include:
- Asbestos and hazardous materials surveys
- Occupational hygiene investigations and reporting
- Air monitoring and clearance inspections
- Asbestos fibre counting in a NATA-accredited laboratory
- Management of projects and client liaison
- Production of quality reports and analysis
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a WHS, science or engineering related field
- An Asbestos assessors licence
- The ability to apply project management processes to the delivery of a variety of projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively within a team environment but also independently
- Complete flexibility to travel as required for projects
- Structured training and induction
- Professional development
- Ongoing mentoring and supervision
- An opportunity to work with an experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to travel throughout the country
- Exposure to variety of different services
- Exposure to a broad client base
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now