Job no: 495865
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- Great Opportunity to join a fun & engaged team
- 12 Month Fulltime Fixed Term (Possibility of permanent)
- Sydney, New South Wales
About the role
Opportunity to build on your payroll knowledge and experience in a complex payroll environment with rapid growth plans. This is an end to end payroll opportunity going through transformation over the next year to take it to a modern and efficient customer focused environment. You will have the opportunity to work on day to day payroll, improvement projects, acquisitions, NZ Payroll, PNG payroll & even more rare we have large international payroll with various currencies and complexities. You will be fully supported and trained in each aspect.
If you want to learn more about end to end payroll, international legislation & how to manage improvements and project work, If you are excited about exploring technology and innovative solutions then this might be the role for you.
- Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation
- Adheres to all Coffey policies, procedures and standards
- Provide a responsive, accurate customer advisory service on payroll matters
- Prepare payroll data input and assist with checking, quality control and maintenance of records
- Minimum 12 months Payroll experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- Exceptional customer focus & communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and trouble shoot problems
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now