Job no: 495888
Work type: Contract, Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
Engineering Geologists/Geotechnical Engineers
- There is room for your engineering career to grow at Coffey.
- Be part of delivering some of Melbourne’s biggest, high profile and most challenging transport & infrastructure projects.
About the role
With our continuous success in Melbourne, we now have opportunities for Geotechnical Engineers and Engineering Geologists. We have a passionate and highly experienced team of engineers, geologists and project management consultants. They enjoy working on some of Melbourne’s biggest and most challenging projects like; Inland rail, Melbourne Olympic Park redevelopment, Caulfield to Dandenong and Cheltenham to Frankston level crossing removal projects and others in the pipeline.
We're looking for the best geotechnical engineers & engineering geologists to join our team and be part of a world class geotechnical hub.
If you feel your career growth has slowed and you need to broaden your experience, then come to Coffey and own your career.
You'll have solid field investigation experience and a reputation for high quality geotechnical work including geotechnical design experience. You'll have worked in a consulting environment, ideally in Victoria, communicating and liaising directly with clients and managing projects.
- involvement in the selling of consulting services including the preparation of proposals;
- project management of small to medium scale projects;
- site investigation design and management;
- technical report writing including - ground investigation reports, geotechnical design reports,
- geotechnical design and analysis;
- construction monitoring and supervision and temporary works design;
- client and contractor liaison;
If you are looking to work on a broad range of challenging projects, tackle complex problems, design and deliver specialist solutions, this has to be your next career move.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
If you would like to discuss these opportunities role further please call June Roberts on 02 9406 1230.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now