Job no: 495918
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
Categories: General management, Sales/business development, Administration, Graduates, Geoservices, Project management consulting, Testing services - construction materials, Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing, International development
- Terrific opportunity for an immediate start within a well-established team
- Mining and minerals processing experience will be valued
- Perth, Western Australia
We pride ourselves in providing an outstanding level of service and solutions to our clients. We need your expertise and ability to continue the success we experience with project delivery.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for mechanical design calculations, and responsible for developing the detailed design of approved concepts under the direction of a Lead Engineer.
Given your expertise, you’ll be able to read our client’s design criteria, specifications and scope of work, and know what is needed to meet their requirements.
Critical to your success is:
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer in mining and industrial environments and for a senior role 8+ years.
- Experience with hydraulic modelling and slurry systems design
- Materials handling will be viewed favourably
- Ideally, you’re proficient with computers, and the MS Office suite of programs, particularly Excel, Word and MS Project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must with the regular contact both internally and externally
- Being a motivated self-starter with the expertise to hit the ground running, contribute proactively in a team environment and be willing to learn.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers and designers cover all disciplines as well as procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design and EPCM projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
After Tetra Tech’s acquisition of Coffey, we’ve combined the resources to provide a broad range of service offerings in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Tetra Tech Proteus believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
To discuss this role please call June Roberts on (02) 9406 1230.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now