Job no: 495936
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Contribute to our civil engineering team in Perth
- Develop your career with a world class company
- Perth, Western Australia
You'll learn from our specialists. Their industry insight and global experience will make a difference to yours.
About the role
This role will work to support our civil engineering capability in the local market and deliver quality results for our clients.
We are offering you the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects supported by a strong brand, with full support and mentoring and possible career progression as the business continues to grow.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Developing concept earthworks, roadworks, drainage and services layouts relating to the master planning of mine villages, accommodation and mining non process infrastructure
- Review of client’s design criteria, specifications and scopes of work to ensure all of their requirements are fully understood and met
- Be responsible for developing the detailed design of the approved concepts.
- Timely and efficient preparation and review of design documentation and verification work
- Assist the Project Manager to manage projects within budget and contain commercial risk
Critical to your success is:
- A bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with 5 years minimum experience.
- Previous experience or a strong interest in drainage, earthworks and pavement design
- A thorough knowledge of the AustRoads and Australian Standards for civil works.
- A basic knowledge of the Building Code of Australia (NCC) and associated Australian Standards is an advantage to this position.
- Specification experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong self-management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple deadlines
- Problem solving skills
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Proteus' reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Tetra Tech Proteus believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now