Job no: 495938
Work type: Casual
Location: Australia - VIC
- Multiple opportunities to work for a global consultancy
- Work with some of the world’s most highly respected engineers
- Abbotsford, Victoria
Great opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and to learn and grow alongside our industry specialists.
About the role
You will work as part of a close-knit team, planning and undertaking both office and field work. Working with an energetic and focused team, a typical day includes:
- Performing onsite testing and investigating construction materials samples whilst ensuring high quality and accuracy;
- Analysing test data and drafting client reports;
- Maintaining equipment and vehicles in good operating order;
- Contributing to small scale or low complex projects with supervision, while identifying and communicating risks to Project Managers;
- Carrying out routine clerical and time reporting functions i.e. shift reports, timesheets and job records; and
- Working with your Manager to promote our technical capabilities and offerings to clients.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate to work on a broad range of client projects and to learn from some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
We are seeking someone who has:
- A strong attention to detail and great organisational skills;
- The ability to effectively collaborate with team members and actively share knowledge with others;
- Great customer service skills and sound written and verbal communication skills;
- A drive to continually develop and enhance quality and delivery standards;
- Previous experience in a construction role and exposure to Microsoft Office Suite; and
- A full driver’s licence.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now