Job no: 496018
Work type: Contract
Location: United Kingdom
Categories: International development
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for project administrative tasks on projects being implemented by the Coffey Governance, Security and Justice team. Project Coordinators perform a key role in providing project assurance and coordination for business development, project management and general administrative support to bid or project teams across a range of activities, including:
- Providing administrative and logistical support to projects including contract mobilisation, CV formatting, contributing to report writing and tracking work plans.
- Consultant management including the recruitment process and negotiating Terms of Reference.
- Tracking and communicating business opportunities to appropriate Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers and Principals.
- Supporting Project Managers in project related financial management tasks, including the accurate forecasting and budgeting of the project.
- Liaising with consultants and subcontractors to ensure timesheets and invoices are received in a timely and accurate fashion
Providing support on bids through the following activities: document production, searching for consultants/subcontractors and supporting recruitment activities, assisting in the tracking, planning and coordinating of new business opportunities and proposal submission.
The roles will be recruited on fixed term contracts in the first instance.
The project coordinator role is the entry point in our team structure. You will:
- be Bachelor or Associate degree educated in a subject such as development studies, economics, politics, international relations, geography, business, law or sociology.
- have knowledge, interest and ideally experience in international development.
- be self-motivated and thrive in a team environment.
- have excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly numerate.
- have strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
A qualification in project management is desirable and you should be willing to travel.
Please note, you need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position.
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now