Coffey, a Tetra Tech Company, an industry leader consulting firm, is looking for a Compliance Manager to help ensure that our business practices follow relevant legislation and best practice approach. Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication to articulate policy and processes competently and confidently. The individual must have a pragmatic approach and will work closely with and report to the Head of Risk and Compliance.
The successful candidate will be someone trustworthy, works well in a team environment and is results orientated.
Three years previous compliance experience and familiarity with risk management is preferable.
- Own and manage the Coffey full insurance policy cycle.
- Lead and manage the relationship with Coffey insurance providers.
- Ensure that our international projects have the correct level of insurance for the business.
- Educate and promote the insurance portfolio across the business.
Duty of Care:
- Provide a leadership role to the Risk Coordinator ensuring duty of care standards are met.
- Provide support to the Risk Coordinator ensuring that assessments are completed for staff travel.
- Partner with the Compliance Officer in ensuring that contracts are regularly reviewed and are compliant.
- Work in a team to help conduct audits in line with Coffey policy and procedure.
- Provide significant contributions to the creation and maintenance of Coffey policies and procedure.
- Be an ambassador for Coffey in the market
- Be an active participant in all assigned projecys
- Promote our interests and reputation
- Protect our confidential information and intellectual property
- Follow our polices and code of conduct
- Play an active role in your safety and the safety of others around you
Applicants must have the Right-to-Work with in the United Kingdom
Post graduate degree
ISO 9001 auditor (not essential as training will be provided)
HSE Qualification (not essential)
Risk Management Qualification (not essential)