Job no: 496059
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Project management consulting, International development
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Consultant with a strong interest in evaluating public policy, programmes and actions and some experience of research design and implementation to support our work in the EU market. The Consultant will support our Warsaw, London and Brussels-based teams in the delivery of evaluation and impact assessment work, in particular for the EU institutions and international development clients. Applicants need to be team players with a positive can-do attitude, a strong analytical mind and a commitment to professionalism. The position is based in our Warsaw office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to our team in the delivery of evaluation and impact assessment work in particular for the EU institutions and international development clients.
- Carrying out research tasks, including gathering evidence, by undertaking desk research, conducting interviews and focus groups, designing, conducting and analysing surveys, etc.
- Drafting research findings and contributing to high quality reports for our clients.
- Helping to grow the business by preparing tenders, and identifying and pursuing opportunities in new and existing markets.
The successful candidate will have 2 - 5 years of relevant professional experience, and demonstrate
the following skills and attributes:
- In-depth knowledge of, and ideally previous experience of working with, the EU institutions and/or international development clients;
- Excellent writing and analytical skills, and a good understanding of different quantitative and qualitative social research techniques and methods
- A good understanding of approaches, methods and tools used to evaluate public sector interventions
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team, and meet tight deadlines
- A university degree (preferably with a relevant post-graduate qualification)
- Excellent command of the English language and at least one other EU language (at or near native level).
- Project management experience and good commercial acumen
- Experience of working in an international setting
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Expertise in a specific policy area (we currently work on the following policy areas: foreign policy, communication, education and culture, health, consumer affairs, justice, taxation and customs, research and innovation, international development, fisheries and enterprise and industry)
Successful candidates will be offered a role as a Consultant in Coffey’s Evaluation and Research team, and expected to help ensure its continuing success in years to come. The position being offered is a full-time permanent post. The role provides the opportunity to further develop both your evaluation and project management skills within a team of like-minded professionals from our teams in Warsaw, Brussels and London. The role will involve international travel.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, clearly outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role, to: Karolina.Wrona@coffey.com, quoting reference to “E&R_C_04.18” and where you saw this advert.
Applications close: Wednesday, 25th April 2018
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now