Job no: 496064
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NT
Categories: Project management consulting
- Unique client-side APM role with top tier consultancy
- Supporting iconic NACC Defence program
- Katherine, Northern Territory
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced assistant project manager to join us to support the nation’s largest Defence project….
About the role
The New Air Combat Capability (NACC) Facilities Project is a $1.6 billion investment into RAAF base facilities around Australia.
Coffey are trusted consultants to the Department of Defence on this critical program.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join our team of consulting project managers on the capital works program at the Tindal RAAF base in the NT.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting our project management team by tracking and reporting on project deliverables, budgets, resourcing and timelines;
- Providing assistance with leading and managing project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users;
- Developing effective client relationships; attending client meetings and drafting project communications;
- Undertaking project documentation and administrative duties including preparation and issue of contract instructions and correspondence.
For success in this unique role, you ‘ll need to have:
- Tertiary qualifications or study towards them in project management and or property construction;
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management principles and processes to service delivery;
- A strong team focus and excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Passion and professionalism with the willingness to learn and develop your project management career
Ideally, you’ll also have experience within a defence, government or consulting related environment.
Importantly, you will also need to be able to work full-time on the Tindal RAAF base – accommodation will be provided in Katherine if required.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now