Job no: 496080
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
Civil Geotechnical Engineer (Mine Waste/Tailings) - Perth
- Geotechnical engineer with 3 to 7 years’ experience.
- Work with some of the world’s most highly respected engineers
- Perth, Western Australia
Some roles are all about the work. Ours are all about the opportunity. Sharing knowledge, exploring new thinking and delivering smart solutions.
Beyond your qualifications in civil engineering, engineering geology or related field, we’ll develop your skills in engaging with clients, contributing to winning proposals and delivering projects.
The role will include:
A relevant degree qualification and 3-7 year’s practical experience in the following areas:
- Civil design and construction monitoring
- Preparing proposals and planning geotechnical site investigations and laboratory testing
- Review safety and operation of tailings and water storage facilities, undertake inspections and audits
- Developing designs for tailings storage facilities to meet regulatory and project requirements
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- and knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD Civil 3D & GeoSlope (Seep/W, Slope/W)
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
If you would like to discuss this position please call June Roberts on 02 9406 1230.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now