Job no: 496125
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - QLD
Categories: Testing services - construction materials
- Entry level Technicians required ASAP
- Work alongside and learn from our industry experts
- Mackay, Queensland
Great opportunity for junior Technicians to join a dedicated team of professionals and to learn and grow alongside our industry specialists.
About the role
We are currently seeking self-motivated and reliable individuals to work with an energetic and focused team. A typical day includes:
- Undertaking field work such as preparing and testing soil, concrete and material samples;
- Performing daily laboratory testing;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with agreed standards;
- Ensuring consistency in accuracy and timely output of work; and
- Administration duties such as setting up work orders and reports.
If you're interested in a role that requires you to be technically astute, physically fit, to work well in a team environment and to deliver smart solutions for your clients, then a role as a Technician may be for you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is keen to work with their hands, has a strong work ethic and the ability to work well as part of a team;
- Has great written and verbal communication skills; and
- Is physically able to perform a manual labour role which includes heavy lifting
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety.
Previous exposure to soil and concrete testing or in the construction industry is beneficial, as is a driver’s license.
Please note that all successful applicants will undergo a drug, alcohol and medical test as part of Coffey's recruitment process.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now