Job no: 496150
Work type: Permanent
Location: New Zealand
- Varied administration support role within a dedicated team environment.
- Opportunity to make the role your own within a growing business.
- East Tamaki, New Zealand
About The role
Reporting to the Administration Team Leader this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work for a global professional consultancy. You’ll be responsible for providing efficient and high quality administration support to staff, clients and service providers.
A typical day might look like this;
- Using our business software to update data, setup new projects and to run reports;
- Providing financial assistance including invoicing, purchase orders, and time sheets;
- Providing administrative support such as assisting with tenders and formatting documents using Word, Excel and PDF;
- Maintaining accurate records via spread sheets, databases and other records management systems;
- Maintaining office facilities and providing adhoc administrative support where required.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
- Previous experience working in a diverse and fast paced Administration role;
- A keen eye for detail, a focus on high quality and the ability to work within a team environment;
- Experience working within Engineering, Professional Services or Consultancies looked upon favourably;
- You’ll be an intermediate to advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and be able to pick up new systems and databases easily;
- You’ll also need flexibility and initiative to manage your competing priorities and to meet critical deadlines!
Our talented geoservices, project management and testing specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now