Job no: 497192
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
Electrical Designer – Perth, Western Australia
- Position for an electrical designer with 5 years’ experience in the mining industry
- Casual/contract or permanent role
- Perth CBD, Western Australia
About the role
Our Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering team performs management, detailed design, technical support and commissioning roles to complete brownfields projects for clients predominantly throughout the mining industry. The team also supports the company in multi-disciplinary greenfields and brownfields projects and feasibility studies.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Electrical and Instrumentation design and drafting
- Working within a team environment with Engineers and Designers on various projects
- Ensuring project goals and milestones are achieved
Critical to your success is:
- Minimum of 5 years electrical design experience using MicroStation
- Have an ability to prioritise tasks and work to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work either as part of a team or autonomously
- Effective communication skills – written & oral
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word and Excel
- Be willing and able to travel to site on an occasional basis
- BHP electrical design experience
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Tetra Tech Proteus believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now