Job no: 497225
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
- Great opportunity to work with groundwater and hydrogeology experts
- Well-established water management team
- Located in Melbourne (Abbotsford)
Join our water management and consulting team who are recognised for their expertise, professionalism, and depth of experience in geoscience and environmental consulting.
About the opportunity
Our long-established team is busy and growing with a strong pipeline of work across major infrastructure, contaminated land, mining and environmental impact assessment projects. Our projects are located throughout Australia and internationally.
What will you do?
Day-to-day activities for our hydrogeologists are dependent on level, experience and project demands. As a specialist in our team, you may:
- Provide specialist hydrogeological advice across a variety of environmental projects both locally and nationally
- Develop scope and cost estimates for proposals
- Design and implement complex groundwater investigations
- Conduct field works including site assessment, well installation, soil and bore logging, aquifer testing, soil investigations, groundwater sampling and monitoring
- Use your well-developed field skills to support the training and development of junior team members
- Continue to develop you project management skills
- Undertake hydrogeological data analysis and modelling
- Prepare groundwater and environmental technical reports
As an experienced and tertiary qualified hydrogeologist, you’ll need to have:
- Approximately 4 to 8 years experience in groundwater and environmental consulting
- Well-developed field work skills and organisational skills
- Developing planning and project management skills
- A professional and service driven approach
- An ability to develop strong and effective internal and external client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you the right field experience, and are looking to apply those skills in a great professional role while taking the next step towards project management, then please apply today.
Our talented geosciences and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport, property, infrastructure; mining, and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now