Job no: 497288
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Develop your career with a leader in the environmental consulting industry
- Work with industry experts on a diverse range of challenging projects across WA
- Full time role based in Perth, Western Australia
About the role
You’ll be part of our close-knit multi-disciplinary team of consultants providing hazardous materials and occupational hygiene services to our clients. You will be provided with great support and you'll get the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and clients.
Here’s what you’ll be focussed on as you continue to develop your skills:
- Spend time in the field completing surveys and risk assessments
- Collating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data
- Supporting the preparation of technical reports
- Participate in and contribute to developing technical solutions, options and initiatives to meet our clients’ needs
Ideally you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Qualifications and/or experience in completing hazmat surveys and field work
- Are working towards further education
- have an enquiring mind
- enjoy communicating with your peers and the general public
- like working in the field
- have interest in hazardous materials and occupational hygiene
- are personally well organized, flexible when required to meet client demands
For this role you will also hold a current Class A WA driving license and have full rights to work in Australia.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now