Job no: 497330
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Project management consulting
Project Manager Client-side – Sydney, NSW
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded top tier Project Management consultancy
- Construction Infrastructure projects across Health, Defence, Education and commercial sector
- Sydney CBD location
With ongoing investment in the Sydney region our project management team continues to enjoy significant growth.
About the opportunity
Are you ready to take the next step in your project management career?
This role will see you manage the full project delivery lifecycle for a range of construction / infrastructure public and private sector projects. With oversight from senior project managers and directors, you'll be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering projects from inception to handover
- Ensuring all objectives are met including project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, procurement and integration
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders
Our people enjoy working in our new Sydney CBD office which is next to Barangaroo – it’s a dynamic environment where people commute by ferry or train or bus.
You have gained your experience in project management client side as APM or PM ideally working within Health or maybe you are someone who wants to make the move to client side work and your experience has focused on Health D&C projects: you’ll need to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture or quantity surveying
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing private or public projects within a project management, direct client, contractor or consultancy organization.
- Experience in client side project management principles is preferred
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Above all – a great attitude towards colleagues, stakeholders and clients
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now