Job no: 497357
Work type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing, International development
IT Branch/Field Operations Support Technician
We have a vacancy in our London office for an IT Branch/Field Operations Support Technician within our Support Services team. The successful applicant will be report into the Tetra Tech IT team in the United States but will have access to a local manager.
IT Branch/Field Operations Support Technician will work with the end-users, IT infrastructure support and maintenance equipment. This position reports to the Director of IT Field Operations and Services within the enterprise.
The candidate should have up to 3 years of experience and an understanding of server operations, NTFS file permissions, server hardware, and basic network topology.
The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail with ability to translate those details to the end-user. Be able to occasionally lift equipment ranging from 25-50lbs.
Flexible schedule to visit local region offices as needed for support and projects (minimum quarterly visits). Total user count in these offices is around 200 people.
Education and Professional Experience
Bachelor or Associates degree with emphasis and/or significant course work in Computer Science plus three years’ experience in a network environment or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties of the position.
Skills Education and Professional Experience
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills in English.
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support.
- Related experience with server operations, NTFS file permissions, server hardware, and basic network topology
- Working knowledge of relevant software, hardware, and equipment for the typical end-user
- Proven knowledge of Windows 7, 10, and Server operating systems
- Multinational support experience is a plus
What we can offer you
- Coffey offers a competitive salary and pension contribution. In addition, Coffey provides private health insurance, life assurance and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, clearly outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role, to; email@example.com.Alternatively, please select the apply button. The closing date for applications is the 1st November 2018.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. No employer visa sponsorship will be offered for this role.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now