Job no: 497370
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
- Diverse administration support role in a fast-paced office environment
- Permanent and full-time or part-time role, fantastic opportunity for career development
- Chatswood, New South Wales
About the role
Reporting to the Administration Leader, this is a mixed role of reception and administration. You are responsible for providing general and project-based administration support across business in the Sydney office, as well as covering reception as needed. Join a supportive and growing Administration team with great opportunities for career development and personal growth.
A typical day might look like this:
- Word processing, formatting, photocopying, binding
- Data entry, filing, processing invoices and archiving
- Assisting with preparation of proposals, reports and tenders eg. Formatting, compiling, converting to PDF and binding
- Manage field vehicles and Equipment
- Maintaining general tidiness of all areas
- Manage and maintain reception desk, incoming and outgoing mail, filing, couriers etc.
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Administration Leader - Sydney
We would like to see you having experience in administration support within a fast paced, high performing work environment as well as managing a busy reception desk and switchboard.
This role will put your organisational skills to the test. You'll be a proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and using a database system. Your attention to detail and focus on high quality output will be matched by your high levels of energy and initiative to manage your competing priorities and meet critical client deadlines!
We want you to grow with the team and within the wider business, so your hunger for success, flexible approach and enthusiastic demeanour will be the key to success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to grow their corporate career with a successful global company.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that drive collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now