Job no: 497439
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NT
About the role
Develop your environmental assessment skills, as part of a supportive team of passionate professionals. In this role you'll work as part of a collaborative team to help deliver technical excellence on exciting projects. The main objective of the role will be to interpret environmental information for projects across a range of industry sectors, assist with the preparation of reports for our clients and undertake field work. This opportunity will provide ongoing on-the-job training and participation in industry forums and seminars.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- The preparation of environmental reports and management plans for clients with a particular focus on environmental assessment and management in the resources sector;
- Undertaking both technical and non-technical tasks including; collating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data; and document preparation (reports, proposals, correspondence);
- Planning, coordinating and undertaking field work in order to obtain high quality data in a safe and timely manner;
- Liaising with specialist sub consultants, stakeholders, clients and other parties;
- Project managing medium scale or complexity projects with limited supervision, identifying and communicating risks to Project Managers/Directors.
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years' experience in undertaking environmental management roles involving assessment of complex environments and industries.
- Strong strategic and conceptual analytical skills enabling a thorough understanding of complex issues.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), alongside having great time management, prioritising and organisational skills.
- A driver's license.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now