Job no: 497464
Work type: Casual
Location: Australia - WA
- Busy role working with Specialists in the field
- Experience in management of Asbestos in Soils and Hazmat Surveying is required
- Defence experience preferred but not required
About the role
Due to recent growth a great opportunity has arisen to work with our WHS team in Perth. The roles aren't just a desk job. It’s about getting out in the field and experiencing hands on learning, being exposed to how we engage with our clients and contractors in the preparation of technical reports for a diverse range of challenging projects. You will contribute to client projects with the support of Senior Management Consultants.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Asbestos in soils management (NEPM)
- Asbestos and hazardous materials surveys
- Asbestos fibre counting in a NATA-accredited laboratory
- Occupational hygiene monitoring
- Management of projects and client liaison
- Production of quality reports based on findings
You'll be working on a broad range of client projects and learning from our industry professionals. Your high work ethic, ability to build and maintain relationships, together with your motivation to grow will Coffey will be the key for your success and professional development. We’ll develop your skills in engaging with clients, contributing to winning proposals and delivering projects.
To be successful in this role you'll need to:
- Have 2+ years' experience in a similar role working as a consultant for a medium - large organisation
- Experience in asbestos in soils and hazmat surveying
- This role is 80-90% field based so you need to enjoy to work in the field
- You’ll be a team player, having strong communication skills and a pro-active can-do approach
- Hold a full driver’s license and have the flexibility to travel regionally with short notice
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in a related field.
- An Asbestos Assessor License is also highly regarded
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now