Job no: 497471
Work type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom
Admin Assistant/Receptionist - London, United Kingdom
Work type: Part - time Admin Assistant/Receptionist (25h/week) Monday – Friday (1:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
Who we are
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives.
We are looking for a professional, hardworking person with positive attitude, good administrative and organisational skills in providing support to staff and visitors. The role is part time position working 25 hours a week as part of a job share arrangement. You will be covering reception during holidays/annual leaves/sicknesses of the second Admin Assistant/Receptionist when required.
- Support to Facilities Manager
- Setting up the TV for Monday morning meeting
- Producing Monday morning meeting notes
- Daily check to ensure conference rooms are tidy
- Bi weekly Morrisons\Tesco order
- Arrange lunches
- Order Friday’s Danish pastries from Pret
- Arrange overseas and same day couriers
- Send out weekly register to show overseas travel\leave
- Keep a schedule of desk availability each day
- Maintain schedule of locker availability
- Order business cards
- Taking ad hoc deliveries
- Ad hoc printing
- Keeping internal telephone list up to date
- Issue tickets to Instant Help Desk (Imtech) when there are issues within the office – shower room, dish washer, monthly clean of the fridge etc.
- Programming new starter’s names in the photocopiers\remove names when people leave
- Deal with Ricoh in the event of photocopiers not working
- Paxton Fobs (ensuring details are kept up to date)
- Back up and support for London based staff
- Answer calls and put through to staff
- Greet visitors to office
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Well presented
- Good telephone manner
- Hardworking and reliable
- 'Can-do' attitude
Hours: 1:00 pm – 6:00 p.m.
Salary: £16,500 - £17,000
- Admin Assistant/Receptionist: 1 year minimum
Applications close: 30th November
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter, clearly outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
Coffey is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must have the Right-to-Work within the United Kingdom.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now