Job no: 497528
Work type: Casual
Location: Australia - SA
About the role
What makes us different is that we are recognised globally for our consulting expertise and our ability to provide smart solutions to our clients. That means that you’ll work on a broad range of client projects and learn from some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
You will work as part of a close-knit team, planning and undertaking both office and field work.
Working with an energetic and focused team, a typical day includes:
- 90% field work and 10% office work
- Supervising earthworks, inspections and testing of soils, geotechnical investigations.
- Logging bore holes.
- Assisting with writing proposals and reporting on geotechnical projects.
To excel in this role we need you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering, engineering geology or related field
- Ideally some field work experience, including drilling, logging bore holes and field investigations
- Ideally some experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer from a Geotechnical consultancy
- Excellent communication skills with sound analytical- and report writing skills,
- Confidence in interacting with clients and a genuine desire to build a career in consulting
- A full driver’s licence is a must and the ability to travel within the role
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now