Job no: 497597
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
Categories: Project management consulting
Project Manager Client-side – Melbourne, Victoria
- A brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded top tier consultancy
- Sports, Health, Education, Government and major commercial infrastructure projects
- Melbourne, Victoria
With ongoing investment in the region of Victoria, our project management team continues to enjoy significant growth.
About the team and opportunity
The Project Management team is balanced in talent and readily defer to one another. They work well together, put effort into building team cohesion and if one-person struggles, other team members are there to help. The role of Project Manager is to manage the full project delivery life-cycle for a range of interesting and challenging projects. It requires developing a clear understanding of goals and how they align with project delivery commitments. Coffey Project Managers are required to possess personal attributes of a sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s own work and team. Our Project Managers are expected to share knowledge and experiences with the team and our organisation.
As an experienced consulting project manager, your winning profile includes:
- Proven success in delivering significant client-side projects (or a strong understanding of client-side project management principles) from inception to handover
- Previous design and contract management experience gained in construction
- An observable sense of commitment to collective work goals
- 4+ years project management experience managing private or public projects within building design, construction or infrastructure gained in at least one of our market sectors:
- Sports, Health, Education, or Government
- Relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture or quantity surveying
- You “walk the talk; your stated values equal your behaviour
Our people enjoy working in our diverse Melbourne team - it's a fast and dynamic environment with a fun and supportive team. We work hard when we need all hands-on deck but we're flexible in how and where that work is done.
Our talented project management and geoservices specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work culture and practices
- Novated leasing program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Laptop and iPhone provided
- Attractive office environment
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too.
Interested candidates please click the Apply button or call Catherine Madden on ( 02) 9406 1049 for your confidential inquiry.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now