Job no: 497602
Work type: Permanent
Location: New Zealand
- Are you ready to step up into a first-level leadership role?
- Do you have high potential and need the next career challenge?
- Work in Auckland and lead, coach and mentor a team of emerging geotechnical professionals.
We’re calling for people who are interested in being our next Geotechnical Team Lead for our Emerging Professionals in Auckland.
We're continually looking for tomorrow's leaders. We’re committed to developing our high potential people and to providing them with careers that offer growth opportunity and support.
About the opportunity
This role represents an opportunity to work in Auckland and lead, coach and mentor a team of emerging geotechnical professionals. Essentially you will work with the management team to identify and grow talented professionals, secure work, build market profile and contribute towards the financial success of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and manage a 10+ team to provide expert geotechnical advice to clients
- Mentor, train and coach team members
- Design and manage field works including site investigation
- Being a role model for workplace safety
Will need to have:
- At least 8 years’ experience delivering geotechnical projects (preferably in New Zealand or Australia)
- Relevant tertiary qualification and high academic drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good people relationship skills
- Critically, an enthusiasm and readiness for leading and developing the technical and consulting skills of our people
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with Coffey.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it's our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They're the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please contact June Roberts on Sydney 02 94061230 or in New Zealand on 03 3365 433.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now